Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!
We decided to share some inspirational quotes on love to help you fully appreciate this special day. Today doesn’t have to be a day about romance, couples or finding your soul mate. It can simply be about love. And what is wonderful about love is that it is everywhere. It is in the smile from a neighbour as you head to work in the morning, it’s the person driving their car who lets you in line, or it’s the co-worker who boils extra water for you because they know how much you love a cup of tea to start your day. What is even better about love, is you can be that person- the caring individual whose day begins with whole lot of self-love allowing for an over flow of loving kindness to others.
Love begins with you.
Be loved, loving and loveable by making and sharing our Chocolate Pudding Recipe for Valentine’s Day! Enjoy.
Do all things with Love. – Og Mandino
Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do…but how much love we put into that action. – Mother Teresa
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King Jr.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
Where there is love there is life. Mahatama Ghandi
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Love is a better teacher than duty. – Albert Einstein
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
Let us meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
Chocolate Pudding Recipe
3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
3 cups coconut milk
1⁄2 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
1⁄4 cup of pure unsweetened cocoa powder 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Place arrowroot powder in a small bowl with 1⁄2 cup coconut milk and whisk together until fully blended. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan, stir together the rest of the coconut milk with the maple syrup or nectar, cocoa powder until well mixed.
3. Heat the mixture to boiling, stirring with a whisk to dissolve the cocoa and blend everything together.
4. Continue to whisk as cocoa powder takes time and doesn’t dissolve quickly.
5. As soon as the mixture comes to a boil, quickly stir in arrowroot mixture and whisk.
6. When the mixture begins to thicken, (within moments), turn off the heat and add the vanilla, sea salt and cinnamon.
7. Pour into ramekins or individual bowls or parfait glasses.
8. Refrigerate until well chilled.