What does a natural pregnancy actually mean? What does living a natural life mean? These are some of the concepts I explore on today’s show.
On today’s show, I take you through my personal fertility backstory, which had a not so natural beginning. I give an overview of my entire pregnancy and birth story. You will have the chance to learn more about me while collecting some valuable tips along the way.
Thanks for listening!
Highlights from this episode:
- Sarelle’s 14-week milestones
- What does natural pregnancy mean to me?
- The goal of having a healthy baby
- Getting diagnosed with mild PCOS at age 19
- The unnatural start to my menstrual cycle
- My journey into studying natural health & nutrition
- Transitioning from a vegetarian to paleo diet to heal Hashimoto’s
- Laying the foundation for a calm & peaceful lifestyle
- How a functional medicine team can help you conceive naturally
- What is a chemical pregnancy?
- Why we opted out of the 7-week ultrasound
- We decided not to find out the gender of the baby
- Find out what other pregnancy interventions we opted out of doing
- Working with a midwife team from 11-weeks until postpartum
- The benefits of repro reflexology for pregnancy
- Nausea and food aversions during trimester 1
- Pelvic floor exercises help a natural delivery
- Preparing my body & mind for a natural, unmedicated home birth
- Dealing with a breech baby at 32-weeks
- The hind water leak that almost lead to a hospital birth
- Having the pregnancy & delivery of my dreams
Listen to The Ultimate Health Podcast
Follow Marni Wasserman on Instagram
Listen to TUHP episode 309: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 1st Trimester)
Listen to TUHP episode 325: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 2nd Trimester)
Listen to TUHP episode 335: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 3rd Trimester)
Listen to TUHP episode 342: Focus Friday – Our Birth Story
Listen to TUHP episode 354: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 4th Trimester)
Joyous Health – Body Butter
The Institute of Holistic Nutrition
Chalice Spice – The Ultimate Baby Tea Collection
Pam England – Birthing From Within (book)
Subscribe to TUBP in Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google