Many women experience nausea, food cravings, and aversions during their first trimester, and sometimes throughout their entire pregnancy.
This can be mild for some, or quite intense for others. Everyone is unique in their own experience. But regardless of the extent of your symptoms, with specific foods, supplements, and helpful tips that can ease the discomfort of nausea. With a commitment to eating healthy nutrient-dense foods, you can keep your cravings clean. With food aversions, there are just some foods you are likely not going to want to eat or look at, and that is okay.
There are many quirks that happen during pregnancy and these are just a few of them.
Highlights from this episode:
- Sarelle’s 22-week milestones
- Experiencing nausea during the 1st trimester
- What is hyperemesis gravidarum?
- Debunking myths about baby’s gender
- B6 is known to help with nausea
- Sea bands provide natural relief with acupressure
- Benefits of taking a magnesium supplement
- Eating white potatoes helped combat my nausea
- Make sure to eat nutrient-dense foods
- Replace saltines with grain-free cassava crackers
- Simple smoothies are an easy way to stay nourished
- Always keep snacks on hand
- Make sure to take prenatal vitamins with food
- Advice for drinking kombucha during pregnancy
- Spicy & greasy foods can cause nausea and heartburn
- How pregnancy affects your sense of smell
- Tackling food cravings during pregnancy
- Find out what food aversions I experienced
- Trust your intuition
Follow Marni Wasserman on Instagram
Natural Factors B6 – 50 mg
The Ginger People – Gin Gins
Simple Mills Crackers
Seeking Health – Prenatal Vitamins
Watch Marni Wasserman IGTV – 1st Trimester Nausea Hacks
Chalice Spice – The Ultimate Baby Tea Collection – 1st Trimester
Listen to TUHP episode 309: Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby (Our 1st Trimester)
Subscribe to TUBP in Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google