Yes, it’s true. I am pregnant again with TUB (The Ultimate Baby) two!
In this episode, I will be sharing the details of my pregnancy so far as I am just over the halfway mark. You will hear how this pregnancy is similar and different to my last, the foods I am craving, my aversions, my exercise routine, and how I am sleeping.
You will also find out what we are having if you don’t already know. Lots of exciting tips and resources for newly pregnant mamas and mamas to be!
Highlights from this episode:
- My pregnancy update & taking time off
- Becoming first time homebuyers!
- Our plans for baby #2
- Preconception planning + what supplement to take
- Surprise… we’re expecting
- 1st trimester nausea, food cravings & aversions
- Dealing with fatigue during pregnancy
- Keeping skin hydrated to reduce stretch marks
- Prenatal fitness and the importance of staying active
- Connecting with my baby bump
- The story behind the sex reveal
- Why we found out the sex
- Why we opted out of the 7-week ultrasound
- The power of informed consent
- Planning for a home birth
- Creating a badass birth plan
- Moving, nesting, and preparing for postpartum
- Pregnant and breastfeeding a toddler… it can be done!
Follow @marniwasserman and @ultimatehealthpodcast on Instagram for Sarelle (baby TUB) updates
Listen to TUB episode 024: How To Have Hormone Intelligence and Improve Fertility with Dr. Aviva Romm
Listen to TUB episode 008: The First Trimester
Joyous Health – Body butter (use the code MARNI10 to save 10% off)
Listen to TUB episode 022:The Importance Of Prenatal Fitness And Postpartum Mental Health with Taylor Walker
Jillian Michaels: The Fitness App
Listen to TUHP episode 415: The Most Effective Weight Loss and Fitness Techniques With Jillian Michaels
Mary’s Mindful Bakehouse
IGTV – Gender Reveal
Listen to TUB episode 016: How To Have A Real Food Pregnancy with Lily Nichols
Lily Nichols – Real Food for Pregnancy (book)
Subscribe to TUBP in Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google